Micron 60 Monocrystalline
The Micron Module 60 M is associated with high structural solidity resulting from the distinctive properties of its hightechnology
• the square monocrystalline silicon cell (156x156 mm) guarantees a 3% increase in power output compared with traditional octagonal monocrystalline cells of the same efficiency class;
• high performance even under conditions of poor solar radiance;
• 3 busbars to reduce the resistance in series at the cell and module level;
• assembled with the innovative Albarino G or P-type tempered Saint Gobain Solar glass, with a thickness of 4 mm that also protects the cells from rigid climatic and atmospheric conditions;
• 1000 V of insulation attained from ethylene-vinyl-acetate encapsulated material;
• aluminum frame for greater mechanical resistance and to facilitate installation.
• resistance of module against heavy loads of snow and strong winds (maximum pressure 5400 Pa - approximately 550 kg/m2).